Being an entrepreneur is not easy. Otherwise, many more people would be entrepreneurs. Regardless of what type of business or size, most business owners have their ups and downs. To succeed as an entrepreneur, an individual has to be able to cope with the challenges of being a business owner and use methods to get inspired when needed.
One of these methods to lift the spirits of entrepreneurs are quotes. Wise words and sayings have inspired the masses since we invented writing. Especially for entrepreneurs, quotes are highly effective. They can quickly lift the spirits of a stressed out business individual. When a business owner needs some motivation and inspiration, reading success and business quotes can quickly help.
When reviewing the most popular quotes for business owners and entrepreneurs, some favorites stood out. Here are 10 inspirational quotes to lift the spirits of entrepreneurs.
10 Inspiration Quotes To Lift The Spirits Of Entrepreneurs
1. “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” Mark Twain, author.
2. “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.” – Steve Case, co-founder of AOL
3. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple
4. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group
5. “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.” – Peter Drucker, management consultant, educator, and author
6. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.” – Mark Cuban, Chairman of AXS TV, Owner of Landmark Theaters
7. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks
8. “Always deliver more than expected.” —Larry Page, co-founder of Google
9. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” – Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook
10. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” Bob Dylan
Sometimes, entrepreneurs just need a little push to get over the hill so to say. A little inspirational and motivational nudge. Quotes can help business owners during times when inspiration is needed. These were 10 quotes that are some of the most popular for clear reasons. These quotes are truly inspiring to an entrepreneur.
Another method for entrepreneurs to stay inspired and motivated is to work with a business consultant. Business consulting services are a great way to partner with experts to achieve specific tasks and objectives, as well as stay motivated throughout the process. Consultants are knowledgeable and often have experience in the area, the entrepreneur is trying to accomplish things. Consultants can often provide a free consultation to start.