Statistics and facts are a vital part of marketing strategies. Brands and marketers rely on these types of marketing statistics and facts to carve out their methods and strategies for marketing, advertising, and selling.
To be effective with campaigns, a business or marketing professional has to understand trends, online behavior, and the differences between certain industries and consumers.
Look at some very interesting advertising and marketing statistics for 2014. Big data is a world that many have heard before, but learn here how it effects social media, SEO, online advertising, content creation, blogging, video marketing, and email marketing.
10 Interesting Advertising And Marketing Statistics For 2014
1. Every month there are more than 10.3 billion Google searches, with 78% of U.S. Internet users researching products and services online. (B2B Marketing)
2. 70% of both B2B and B2C marketers plan to produce more content in 2014 than they did in 2013, and six out of ten plan to increase their content marketing budgets. (e-Strategy Trends)
3. The two most popular formats for marketing content are articles (including internal and guest blog posts), used by 76% of marketers, and video, used by 60%. (eMarketer)
4. 62% of B2B marketers rate blogging as an effective content marketing tactic. However, 79% of best-in-class marketers rank blogs as the most effective tactic. (FlipCreator)
5. 60% of consumers feel more positive about a brand after consuming content from it. (iMedia Connection)
6. YouTube reaches more U.S. adults aged 18-34 than any cable network. (Fast Company)
7. The top three organizational goals for B2B content marketing are brand awareness (82% of companies); lead generation (74%); and customer acquisition (73%). The top three metrics used to measure success are website traffic (63%); sales lead quality (54%); and social media sharing (50%). (FlipCreator)
8. Of the three major types of online advertising (search, display, and social), search is viewed as the best channel for driving direct sales, cited by 40% of marketers (vs. 26% who use display to drive sales and 18% using social). (eMarketer)
9. 54% of B2B buyers begin their buying process with informal research about business problems; nearly 80% of the time spent researching is done online. (B2B Marketing)
10. The most effective B2B content marketers 1) have a documented strategy; 2) use more than a dozen different tactics; 3) use an average of seven different social media platforms; and 4) devote nearly 40% of their budgets to content marketing. (FlipCreator)
To learn more about advertising and marketing opportunities, visit marketing services pages to get additional details about all the different types of marketing strategies available. Regardless of size of company and business, marketing and advertising are vital parts of growing a business. These days, online marketing campaigns level the playing field for many organizations. Any size company and start-up ventures can quickly gain exposure through online marketing methods.
Working with experts and experienced marketers helps organizations avoid costly mistakes and pitfalls. A business or entrepreneur can with a minimal investment and no long-term commitments gain valuable insight, when working through marketing consulting services and with a marketing consultant. Experts can shed light to areas unfamiliar to a business or entrepreneur.