Content marketing is the creation, publication, and distribution of content in forms such as articles, press releases, white papers, images, and videos as an example. The fact about content marketing is that organizations and businesses have to individually become media companies and publish content.
For best results, content must be unique, relevant, interesting and published regularly across all major social media channels, bookmarking websites, and any other online channel relevant to the industry and organization.
Professional marketers have known for some time now that content marketing is not a trend but a method not just here to stay, but dominate the marketing and advertising landscape. It is the future of marketing.
Facts about Content Marketing
– Companies that blog 15x per month get 5x more traffic than those that don’t. (Hubspot)
– Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates 3x more leads. (Hubspot)
– 78% of CMOs think custom content is the future. (B2B)
– Nearly 80% of B2B marketers use content marketing to achieve brand awareness goals. (CMI)
Content marketing can help a company establish itself as the source for information and knowledge gathering about its business and industry. This can lead to higher brand awareness and increased sales growth. A business that wants to benefit from content marketing campaigns should create well-optimized content and publish it on their company blog.
Successful Content Marketing Involves
– Unique, meaning one of a kind.
– Relevant to the business and industry.
– Helpful to the consumers and customers.
– Uniquely valuable in some way to the target audience.
– Viewers should have a great user experience.
The content created and published by a business should be relevant to whatever the business sells or offers. In other words, addressing the needs, wants, and questions of the target audience and customers.
As the content is created and published, for best results all content should be optimized for search. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is another marketing technique that works brilliantly well with content marketing. Those two together make a significant difference. All content created and published should be SEO optimized for best results. This means:
– Keywords: Add 1-2 long tailed keywords to the article.
– Title: Include the keyword in the title.
– URL: Search engines and viewers love short and easy to read URLs.
– Meta Description: Include the keyword and marketing oriented description for search results.
– Responsive Design Websites: All websites must be Responsive Design for best results.
– Optimized Images: All images used in articles and on the blog should be optimized with alt tags and description.
– Internal Links: Internal linking structure further aids with search engines and results.
To get the best results with content marketing campaigns, the infrastructure and foundation is critical. Organizations and businesses must have the proper platform and have it properly setup to reap the benefits and rewards of content marketing campaigns.
To ensure success, businesses should work with professionals to make sure the platforms and infrastructures are properly setup and optimized, as well as a well planned out strategy about content and individual campaigns. Content marketing services ensure that a business has experienced people assisting the brand and business with content strategy, creation, publication, and distribution.