Responsive Design Websites
Why Responsive Design Websites? It is just as the name implies – websites must be responsive to be effective. When a website is developed with a responsive framework, the content, images, and structure of the site respond to the screen size of the device that is accessing it. This is critical in today’s mobile culture and popularity of smartphones and tablets.
Start with a Free, No-Obligation website consultation. Speak to an expert! A website development consultant can assist with improving an existing website or new projects and discuss Responsive Design Websites in more detail. Simply fill out the form below to start. A consultant will email you to schedule a consultation.
- 62% of companies that designed a website specifically for mobile had increased sales. (Econsultancy)
- 86.6% of U.S. SMBs cite websites as their most important digital marketing tactic. (eMarketer)
- 60 % of Internet access is made on a mobile device. (InMobi)
- 51 % of emails are now opened on mobile devices. (Litmus)
- 70 % of mobile searches lead to action on websites within one hour. That’s assuming that the website is mobile-friendly, otherwise 40 percent will choose another result. (iAcquire)
- 60 % of social media time is spent on smartphones and tablets as opposed to desktop browsers. (Business Insider)