Here are the most significant reasons why a business should have a properly structured, managed, and executed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaign. The SEO campaign should be part of the overall ongoing marketing strategy of a business, regardless of industry. In most cases, a business will reap the benefits of a successful SEO campaign.
SEO simply is the best method to be found online for a service, product, or solution. Really any offer can be presented via a website and found through SEO marketing campaigns. Just keep in mind that there are almost 3 million searches per minute online. That’s almost 200 million searches every hour, and over 4 billion each and every day.
Since most people that go online start their experience with a search using a search engine such as Google, it is critical to be found as a business. Here are 7 statistics and facts that show the significance of SEO.
7 Statistics And Facts That Show The Significance Of SEO
1. Search is the No. 1 traffic driver to websites, beating social media channels out by 300 percent. (B2B Social Media Guide)
2. Over 90 percent (93 percent) of online experiences by people begin with a search using search engines. (Search Engine Journal)
3. 75 percent of users never scroll past the first page of search engine search results. (Hubspot)
4. 80 percent of search engine users say they occasionally, rarely, or never click on sponsored search results. (Search Engine Journal)
5. 70 percent of the links Internet users click during a search on search engines are organic. (Search Engine Journal)
6. 42 percent of all searchers click on the top-ranked search result. Only 23 percent click a pay-per-click (PPC/paid advertisement) link. (BloggingPro)
7. 40 percent of customers come from search results of search engines. (B2B Social Media Guide)
There are many more benefits of SEO, but the above are some of the main and key benefits of a successful Search Engine Optimization campaign. A business must first identify if an SEO campaign would benefit their business. The chances are, it probably would. The next step is to find a trusted and results oriented company to outsource the SEO services too.
Search Engine Optimization services have a fixed monthly cost and are a long-term game. Meaning, a company must be able to afford monthly SEO fees for several months. In very competitive markets, it can even be a couple years before the desired search ranking results are achieved.
A quality SEO provider will only use “white hat” (Google approved) methods, provide monthly reports, and achieve results. SEO services include the optimization of the website and monthly ongoing online work that drives the specific keyword phrases upward in search results.