The construction industry has been booming over the last few years. Many new construction companies have been formed. Existing construction businesses have grown, expanded, added new services and more. In both sectors, commercial and residential the growth has been evident. Construction companies of all sorts and sizes rely on referrals to grow the business, as much as lead generation. Here quality websites, marketing, and advertising drives results. Do you want more customers? Talk to an expert about your business. Construction business marketing services that are results oriented are available.
Successful construction companies in both sectors commercial and residential have nowadays robust websites that are marketed and advertised. It is how clientele is attracted, trust established, brand recognition build, market authority created, and more. It is what is required in this competitive industry. Competition varies from local-to-local market. National construction companies are competing for specific markets, projects, and customers. In addition, the customers are online researching options and vendors. To be found by them, construction companies must invest into their online presence.
The construction industry is a vital part of the U.S. economy. However, success in this industry naturally comes with a number of challenges, and the pandemic has only added to these. To find out more about the state of the U.S. construction market, here are some statistics about the industry:
- S. construction put in place over 2021 is valued at $1.589 trillion.
- Approximatley 7.5 million people are employed by the construction industry, as of January 2022 — that’s about 4.8% of the U.S. workforce.
- The construction industry accounts for roughly 4.3% of U.S. GDP.
- 1,337,800 new housing units were completed in 2021, a 4% increase from 2020.
- The market size of the U.S. construction industry was valued at around $1.36 trillion as of 2020.
- The construction industry’s revenue has risen at an annualized rate of 2.7% from 2016 to 2021.
- The average annual turnover rate in the construction industry is 68%, as of 2020
There are many benefits to construction companies that invest into quality websites, marketing, and advertising campaigns. Some of the most important benefits are listed below here. These benefits are hard to ignore. Companies that take advantage of them, will benefit from them as well. Having a strong presence in Google is highly beneficial.
- Build Your Portfolio of Clients
- Social Proof, Gather Positive Reviews
- Reach Your Target Audience
- Convert Website Users to Clients
- Monitor and Analyze Website Traffic
- SEO Optimization
- SEO and Local SEO in Construction Marketing
Marketing services are essential to reaping the benefits from having a strong online presence. There is much to be gained from a quality website that is properly marketed and advertised. Over time, a strong presence is developed online. This benefits the company for years thereafter. Talk to an expert about your business. Find out what is possible. What options you have. What is required and other details. Construction business marketing services are available for any size business. Ask questions and get the facts. Find out what to do to get better results, grow your construction business, and increase profits. Experts can help. Talk to one today about your business.