Publishing content is a critical aspect of doing business these days. Content marketing is a key marketing strategy for most types of businesses. This is especially true for the retail business. Selling products to consumers online is done through marketing and advertising. Writing articles for the industry you are in, the type of products, and other relevant topics is key to online success as a retail brand. Retail blogging benefits are hard to ignore. Retailers that blog frequently, as well as properly have much better chances at success. Lots of valuable, unique, relevant, and quality driven content must be created and published on the e-commerce website. This delivers a wide range of benefits.
Blogging for a retail business is almost necessary. It is the reason; many e-commerce websites have a very active blog. There more content is published, the more search engines index those pages, the site, and deliver search marketing benefits. Website traffic is massively gained this way as well. There are a variety types of benefits a retailer can experience when investing into blogging for the business. Here the most common benefits.
- Increase e-commerce website traffic.
- Improve the website traffic conversion rate.
- Support Social Media efforts.
- Establish the trust factor more with desired audience.
- Strengthen the branding of the business.
- Separate yourself from the competition.
- Drive online product sales.
- Gain market share online.
- Create additional business opportunities.
There are many benefits a business can experience when investing into blogging. When different marketing tactics are combined, they tend to yield better results.
Are you looking to improve your online sales and business? How is your retail blog doing?
More competitive industries require more content. They may require longer articles, more of them and frequently published. The more competitive the market, the more content is usually required. Quality is required too! Well written, for the right audience, giving value through information is key. Blogging for a retail business must be tailored towards the potential customers, but also for the business. It must serve both ways.
- Blogging leads to 55% more website visitors
- Companies with blogs produce an average of 67% more monthly leads than companies that don’t.
- Businesses that blog have 126% higher lead growth than those that don’t
- Producing content costs 62% less than traditional marketing formats but generates 3x the leads.
- Prioritizing your blog increases your chance of making money off of it by 13x.
- 61% of online consumers in the United States have made at least one purchase based on a blog post recommendation.
- 70% of people would rather learn about a company through articles rather than advertisements.
Do you need some assistance with blogging. Content marketing services are available which are part of retail marketing services. Specifically, blogging services are available. These retail blogging benefits are hard to ignore. Retail marketing services are critical to online success as a retailer. Talk to an expert about your retail brand. Find out what opportunities you have with blogging and improving your online sales, traffic, and business. Retail business experts are available to consult you on your business.